WHAT INFORMATION AND FROM WHOM DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
In line with our provision of services to you, we may collect the following types of information:
• Contact Information - Your name, mailing address, phone number, email address and other information that enables us to contact you or conduct services for you;
• Verification Information - Photo ID or government issued identification, and date of birth;
• Company Information - Your company name, title, and other information about your profession; • Payment Information - Bank account information, and payment or other information required when you make a purchase;
• Personal Documents - Data or files that you send to us, upload or store with us for the provision of business services
• Communications - E-mail, SMS, venue-bookings, including your photos, videos etc, or any other information you choose to share with us or you send or receive using our services.
HOW AND WHY DO WE COLLECT SUCH INFORMATION?
We collect information
• From Website Visitors - when you fill out the Contact Form on our website for us to give you a reply on your feedback, enquiry or request for a service quotation.
• From Studio Visitors - when you visit our Studios and you or your Member host / broker provides such information to us for the facilitation of your visit or future contact purposes.
• From Members - when you, your employer or a higher authority in your company provides it in person or by sms/email/phone, or any other communication channels, for the use of Membership-related services.
• From Clients - when you supply such information to our staff in person or by sms/email/phone, or any other communication channels, for the facilitation of Member or Client services you requested.
Other types of information collected
• Biometric information - These information are only collected at the point of entry, and for the sole purpose of gaining entry into the Studios.
• CCTV footage - To protect the safety of our Businesses, Members, Visitors, and Staff, CCTV cameras are installed at all our Studios. These recordings are only accessible by Staff. These recordings may be shared with competent authorities in accordance with applicable laws, if required. The recordings are retained for a limited period of time, but may be kept longer for the investigation of an incident or when competent authorities request us to retain them.
HOW WE USE AND PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We regularly maintain the data collection points of your personal information, and take suitable steps to protect it with the relevant malware and anti-virus softwares. We generally use your personal information to facilitate the provision of our various Services to you, and contact you about further, legitimate, related services which may interest you. We may also have to comply with legal obligations, e.g. in complying with financial reporting obligations, or court orders, warrants, or subpoenas in accordance with applicable laws of Singapore.
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
Service Providers - We may sometimes work with external service providers or vendors to carry out services for you, in order to fulfil certain service obligations we have to you.
Community - You may share information with other Members of our Community through inperson interaction at our Studios, on social media, or through public sharing sessions at our event. Please note that we cannot control the actions of other individuals with whom you share these information with.
Social Media - By participating in our events, we may post photos and relevant information of your participation with us, on our various communication channels. We share this information purely for the legitimate purpose of marketing & advertising our Services. Social media sites are public, and we encourage you to read their privacy policies should you have a concern.
Law Enforcers - Where justified, we will comply with the local authorities should the need arise for us to respond to a legal process or cooperation request. This protects our rights, property, and safety of all Members in our Community.
Business Reorganisation - In the event of merger, acquisition, liquidation or bankruptcy reorganization, we will disclose your information in connection to the purchasing, selling, transfer or acquisition of our business and assets.
Google Analytics - We use “Google Analytics” to collect information about use of our Website Services (e.g., Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit the Website Services, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites they used prior to coming to the Website Services). Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date that you visit the Website Services, rather than your name or other identifying information. The information collected through the use of Google Analytics is not combined with your Personal Information. Learn more about how Google Analytics collects and processes data and opt-out options at
Interest Based Advertising - Through our Website, third-party advertising partner may set tracking tools (e.g., cookies) to collect anonymous, non-Personal Information regarding your usage activities (e.g., your IP address or page(s) visited). We may also share such information that we have collected with third-party advertising partners. These advertising partners use this information (and similar information collected from other websites) to deliver future targeted advertisements to you when you visit other websites within their networks. For more information, please see our Cookies Policy.
Mobile Application - Our Mobile Application requires you to log in with an account. Certain features of our mobile app comprise, or integrate with other third-party applications, widgets or other tool. Some of these tools may store information to provide you convenience during use. These tools transmit personal information to us to enable you to access these after our verification.
Cookies - You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
COMMUNICATIONS FROM SMARTSPACE SINGAPORE
Informational Circulars - Where necessary, we will need to send you relevant information regarding the operation & administration of the Services we provide to you. We send you these through email circulars, mobile app notifications, text messages or verbal reminders. You will continue to receive these information depending on your relationship with us, and these can only cease when you end the Services with us.
Marketing Communications - From time to time, we may also send relevant marketing messages to you. We carefully curate these messages and send them to you only after we deem them to be helpful to you or your Business.
Third-Party Links - We may also send relevant information introducing third-party vendors, service providers, communities, events or products to you. Please note that we do not take responsibility for the quality of their services or outcome of your involvement with them; nor the data collection, privacy, and information sharing policies and procedures or content of such third-parties. Please read their privacy policies to find out how they collect and process your personal information.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Opt-out - Where reasonable and not a potential threat to other users' safety & security, we allow you to take an initiated approach anytime you wish to withdraw any piece of information you have provided us. You have the right to opt-out of certain uses and disclosures of your personal information, as set out in this Policy, and in specific circumstances, for example related to marketing communications.
Unsubscribe - We provide a means to unsubscribe in our marketing-related email communications.
Anonymity - Unless we have a specific service relationship or provision to you, you can continue to use our website anonymously. We do not collect information for the simple browsing of our website or through phone, for you to obtain one-way information about our service offerings.